The first, second and third IVF's were pretty much a no-brainer, but since, it's become more and more difficult to move forward and keep spending money. I know I sound like a broken record, but Dan and I are struggling with this. Hopefully the torture of decision making will end tomorrow. Dan will go for a sperm analysis and if everything looks decent, we are signing the contract with the donor we like and moving forward.
Princess Nanny 3.0
2 hours ago